purchase gabapentin online FREQUENTLY
buy Pregabalin Lyrica uk ASKED QUESTIONS
We encourage your questions and welcome you to visit Dubai Scholars Private School. Please contact the Admissions officer, Ritu Dhall to schedule of school tours and appointments at email@example.com
- Does the school require a uniform?Yes.
- What is Scholars International Group (SIG) your head office?SIG is a leading educational organization with a mission to develop international schools of excellence in this region. The founders are graduates from Georgetown University and the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- What is the process of communication between parents and teachers?There are many forms of communication between teachers and parents: email, diaries, newsletters and the school communicator. Your classroom teacher in EYFS 1 & 2 and Year 1-6 will inform you of the communication form she will use during the first days of the new school year. The school communicator app will give you important school wide information daily. We encourage you to stay in touch with your class teacher throughout the school year.
- Do you have teaching assistants?Yes we have teaching assistants in Early Years Foundation Stage 1 & 2 and Years 1 & 2.
- Do you provide transport?Contact Herald Tauro to sign up for transportation or for questions at 050 5589707. We provide bus service to most areas of Dubai and some areas of Sharjah.
- Is there a test for admission?Yes, we require each prospective student to take an assessment to ascertain whether the child will be able to effectively engage with the school programme offered at Dubai Scholars.
- To what Years does the school offer?The school is currently a Foundation to Year 13 school. We offer IGCSE followed by an A levels program.
- How old must my child be to start school?Age Criteria: Only children who are born between 1st January 2016 – 31st December 2016 will be assessed for admission.
- What are the school timings?The school hours are: 8:10 am to 12:30 pm – Foundation 1 & 2 7:15 am to 1:45 pm – Years 1 to 13
- What curriculum do you follow?We follow the English National Curriculum for England and Wales enriched with the Educel programme of study. The academic foundation of our school is the British model for teaching and learning, offering students a rigorous program to progress from one stage to the next supported by classroom interactions that challenge students to think deeply.