We are pleased to announce the opening of admissions for the academic year 2022-2023. Please be guided by the information below to understand the process.
As per the KHDA regulations for British curriculum schools, the child should be born before the 31st of August of the year mentioned against the class to be eligible for admission for the year 2022-2023.
*For Year Group 3 and above, the child will be placed based on the TC (appropriate age group) from the previous school.
- Before applying for admission at Dubai Scholars, please confirm with the transport department the availability of school transport to your residence if you wish to avail of school transport.
- Applying online – Refer ‘Admissions Application’ tile on the landing page of the website and fill in the application form.
- Register to initiate admission by paying AED 1250/-
- Go through the interaction / entry level test as applicable (you will be guided after the application fee is paid) and get the offer of admission as applicable.
- Pay the class-appropriate initial fee to reserve a seat (timeline – 3 working days from the date of offer of admission including Saturdays).
- Email the personal documents for Father, Mother – PP copy, visa page and EMID copy of the applicant/s and both the parents along with the school documents, the school leaving certificate from the previous school needs to be emailed with appropriate attestations where applicable.
- Buy books uniform/resources after paying the relevant fee when notified.
- Complete the KHDA registration and Parent School Contract signing when intimated.
- School commences end August/early September as per KHDA notification.
CLASS WISE TUITION FEES
FEE PAYABLE TO CONFIRM ADMISSION
10% of Annual Tuition Fee (AED)
Year 1 to 4
Year 5 to 7
Year 8 to 10
* Any amendment in the fee based on KHDA approval will be adjusted in the ensuing payment schedule of the child.
* Timing of the accounts department is between 8:00am to 11:30am on Monday through Saturday. It is advisable to call the office to know the changes in the timings if any.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Students applying for FS1 & FS2 will have an observation. Year 1 to Year 10 will have an entry level/CAT 4 test. For year 12, only those applicants with a GPA of 6 and above will be eligible to register for admission.
- Admission details of Year 9/10 and 11 (the O’ level program) may be referred Here.
- Sixth form (Year 12 or AS level) admission details can be referred Here.
- It is imperative that information about your child’s physical/medical/behavioural
concerns if any, is brought to the attention of the admissions department /School Medical /inclusion department which is a mandate by the KHDA.
- Refund on cancellation of admission prior to the start of the academic year will be based on the KHDA guidelines for refund. No refund request will be accepted once the academic year has commenced in September 2022.
- Tuition fee may be paid yearly or term-wise by way of cash, cheque, or credit card. We are happy to inform you that we have partnered with ENBD and EIB for an interest-free installment option of the school fee which can be availed by using the respective credit card. Further details may be availed at the accounts counter.
- All admissions are subject to possession of valid residence visa/Emirates ID for the applicant and sponsor. These documents must be mailed to us within 1 week of the confirmation of admission. Delay in submitting the documents may result in the cancellation of admission by the KHDA for which the school does not hold any liability.
- KHDA REGISTRATION – Every new student must be registered with the KHDA using the original EID of the student and one of the parents through KHDA card reader.
- PARENT SCHOOL CONTRACT – This contract drawn by the KHDA between the parent and the school must be signed by the parent/s of a new student. Delay in signing of the PSC may cause disruption in schooling if not signed within 1 day of receiving the ‘Workflow notification’ mail from the KHDA for which the school will not be held responsible.
- If a student is starting school from a lower class than is prescribed by KHDA as per the age, the KHDA DEMOTION FORM must be filled/signed. The parent will not be able to change the choice of class once the demotion form is filled/admission offered to a particular year group.
- Copy of the attested Transfer Certificate from the previous school (For Year group 3 and above) is to be handed over not later than one month from the date of joining. Details of TC attestation process for students outside of the UAE may be obtained from the admissions department.
- No TC is required for students joining FS1/FS2 to Year 2 if the child is not registered with any school in Dubai and is joining DS for the first time without having attended school in the past.
- Kindly Note that all preschool vaccinations must be administered to the student as prescribed by the DHA/government prior to joining Dubai Scholars Private School.
We welcome you to Dubai Scholars, a vibrant community of students and teachers where every day is carefully planned with the sole purpose of offering a happy learning experience to our students. We invite you to visit us on Facebook or Instagram and enjoy the Dubai Scholars experience.
Looking forward to a long and mutually rewarding association in the years ahead!
Stay well and in good cheer!