Our Core Values
Dubai Scholars honors the unique characteristics of each child. We embrace the diverse backgrounds and values of our students to build a strong multicultural community.
A core value is a central belief deeply understood and shared by every member of Dubai Scholars.
We strongly believe that Students best grow in personal responsibility and self-worth in a school characterized by trust, honesty and mutual respect among students and teachers.
Our core values refer to the Five character traits INTEGRITY; COMPASSION; EMPATHY; RESPECT; ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY;
- Stand up for what we believe
- Be honest with ourselves and others
- Demonstrate fairness in our judgments and actions
- Fulfill commitments and promises
- Promote a peaceful, caring and safe community
- Understand the circumstances and viewpoints of others
- Develop the capacity to forgive others and ourselves
- Understand and share another person’s experiences, thoughts and emotions
- Believe in the inherent dignity of all people
- Value and appreciate diversity
- Mutual respect for our parents, teachers, support staff and students as one community
ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Take ownership of our behavior as individuals
- Encourage independent learning and empower students to embrace responsibility