Our Core Values
Dubai Scholars honours the unique characteristics of each child. We embrace the diverse backgrounds and values of our students to build a strong multicultural community.
A core value is a central belief deeply understood and shared by every member of Dubai Scholars.
We strongly believe that Students best grow in personal responsibility and self-worth in a school characterized by trust, honesty and mutual respect among students and teachers.
Our core values refer to the blog here Five character traits INTEGRITY; COMPASSION; EMPATHY; RESPECT; ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY;
buy levitra with dapoxetine INTEGRITY
– Stand up for what we believe
– Are honest with ourselves and others
– Demonstrate fairness in our judgments and actions
– Fulfill commitments and promises
– Promote a peaceful, caring and safe community
– Understand the circumstances and viewpoints of others
– Develop the capacity to forgive others and ourselves
– Understand and share another person’s experiences, thoughts and emotions
– Believe in the inherent dignity of all people
– Value and appreciate diversity
– Believe in mutual respect for our parents, teachers, support staff and students as one community
ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
– Take ownership of our behavior as individuals
– Encourage independent learning and empower students to embrace responsibility