http://alexa-fox.com/service-recognition/academic-service Early Years Foundation Stage Applications
Dubai Scholars (DS) offers the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) programme for the early learners, which we believe sets clear and sound standards for the learning, development and care of children, promotes teaching and learning and ensures children’s ‘school readiness’ at the end of a two year period.
The EYFS programme is a two year programme. We believe that such a form of education, greatly benefits children by the time they reach traditional school ages- 5 years old in year 1. Children who have a two year FS programme are better equipped to learn, are better behaved, and overall more prepared for the demands of formal schooling.
Two years allows optimum time to provide a range of opportunities to all children enabling them to grow at their own rate, develop holistic concepts of the world around them, and prepare for the next steps without any gaps.
DS supports and is committed to deliver quality early education and childcare experiences to all children in the early years.
buy phenergan 25 mg online uk Dubai Scholars is now accepting online applications for FS1 & FS2 for the academic year 2020- 2021.
pirfenex cost in india Age Criteria: FS1 – Children born between 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017
FS2 – Children born between 1st January 2016 – 31st December 2016
Application forms must be filled online by clicking on this link.
For students admitted to the Early Years Program, upon confirmation of admission, parents are required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Completed Admissions Form
- 4 passport size photographs
- 1 copy of the passport with student’s valid visa
- 1 copy of the Birth Certificate
- 1 copy of the Emirates ID of the child and the father
- 1 copy of the immunization card (vaccination card) photocopy
- Nursery/FS1 Report (Proof of Child attended nursery/FS1) for FS2 admission
- Any medical reports or SEN reports relevant to your child’s application or learning needs
Fees due at the time of acceptance/when completing admission procedure
- Dhs 2,000/-for the Registration & Assessment Fee (This Fee will be refunded should we not be able to offer a place post assessment)
- Admission is granted at the discretion of the Head of School and KHDA approval.
- The balance of fees and bus fees to be paid by June 2020.
When school seats for Early Years Foundation programme are unavailable at Dubai Scholars, you may contact our sister school in Sharjah, Scholars International Academy, at 06 519 7000 or visit their website at www.scholarsinternationalacademy.com