allopurinol cost Year 1 to Year 13 Applications
noroxin price Dubai Scholars is now taking applications for the Academic Year; 2019- 2020 for Year 1 to Year 13.
vidalista 40 mg price in india Once the application is submitted and assessed, the date for student assessment will be communicated through email.
For students admitted to Dubai Scholars, upon confirmation of admission, parents are required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Completed Admission Form
- 2 passport size photographs
- 1 copy of the passport with student’s valid visa
- 1 copy of the Birth Certificate
- Original Emirates ID card of the child & both parents
- 1 copy of the Emirates ID of the child and the father
- 1 copy of the immunization card (vaccination card) photocopy
- School Report
- Transfer Certificate
- Any medical reports or SEN reports relevant to your child’s application or learning needs
caverta price FEES
Due at the time of acceptance/when completing admission procedure.
- Dhs 1,500/-for the Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- 30% of the Yearly Tuition Fees, as applicable (non-refundable), check School Fees page
- Books, Resources, Uniform (non-refundable), list will be sent later
telma h tablet price NOTE: Admission is granted at the discretion of the Head of School and KHDA approval.
When school seats are unavailable at Dubai Scholars, you may contact our sister school in Sharjah, Scholars International Academy, at 06 519 7000 or visit their website at www.scholarsinternationalacademy.com