Year 1 to Year 13 Applications
Dubai Scholars is now taking applications for the Academic Year 2020-2021 for Year 1 to Year 13.
Age Criteria: As per the KHDA regulations for British curriculum schools.
Application forms must be filled in online by clicking on this link.
For students admitted to Dubai Scholars, upon confirmation of admission, parents are required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Completed Admission Form
- 4 passport size photographs
- 1 copy of the passport with student’s valid visa
- 1 copy of the Birth Certificate
- Original Emirates ID card of the child & both parents
- 1 copy of the Emirates ID of the child and the father
- 1 copy of the immunization card (vaccination card) photocopy
- School Report
- Transfer Certificate
- Any medical reports or SEN reports relevant to your child’s application or learning needs
Due at the time of acceptance/when completing admission procedure.
- Dhs 2,000/-for the Registration & Assessment Fee (This Fee will be refunded should we not be able to offer a place post assessment)
NOTE: Admission is granted at the discretion of the Head of School and KHDA approval.
When school seats are unavailable at Dubai Scholars, you may contact our sister school in Sharjah, Scholars International Academy, at 06 519 7000 or visit their website at www.scholarsinternationalacademy.com