can you buy Lyrica over the counter
- The Transport Service is provided by a Third Party – The Big Yellow Bus Transport Company LLC.,
- The Buses are fitted with cameras to monitor the safety of the children in the buses.
- Transport fees are to be charged for 10 months. Withdrawal from School Transport is permitted only at the end of the term. Bus fees will not be refunded.
- Bus fees have to be paid termwise. Monthly payments will not be accepted.
- One full month notice in writing is required before a student is withdrawn from the school bus. Bus fees paid for the term is non refundable.
- All necessary precautions are taken to ensure the smooth running of school transport.However, in case of an unforeseen breakdown, or due to the ever increasing traffic, the buses could be delayed enroute. Please be patient on these occasions and refrain from making unnecessary phone calls.
- Transport is limited to a point to point service and not on a door to door basis. The office will further advise parents on this matter.
- Bus services are available on a first come first served basis.
- Any changes in address should be brought to the notice of the office immediately in writing.
- No telephone calls and verbal instructions for change in the transport schedule will be accepted.
- It is imperative that you fetch your child from the assigned stop.
- The child will be brought back to school if the concerned person is not at the stop.
- Should you want your child to be dropped at the stop and go to the residence by
herself/ himself, a letter of authorization must be sent to the office.
- Strict discipline must be maintained in the bus at all times. Children will not be allowed to consume food and drink in the bus. Disciplinary action will be taken for any misconduct and the child will not be allowed to use the school bus.
- Fines will be charged for any damage incurred in the buses.
- Children will not be allowed to change buses other than the bus assigned.
- Parents should consult with the transport supervisor – Mr. Herald Tauro for any change of route in between the academic year to ensure that the bus service and seat is available in that area.
- All complaints must be addressed to The Principal/ Administrator. Kindly refrain from verbal arguments or altercations with the Bus Driver/Conductor /other students & parents. The school will deal with the problem. Accompany your child while crossing the road. Parents should not enter the bus at any time. If a parent is involved in any physical or verbal abuse in the bus or in the School premises as a consequence your child be stopped from using the bus.
- School does not take responsibility to help your child cross the street. Bus assistants are strictly warned not to comply with any such request from Parents.
- Parents please note that you do not have access to the Teacher’s parking lot.
- Parents of students using their own transport have to park their vehicles in the parking lot at Gate No.3 to ensure the safety of your own children.
- Kindly make an effort to fetch your child from inside the school premises.
Responsibilities of Students and Guardians
- Delivering their children to the school bus or assembly point on time. In the event of any delay from their part, they bear the responsibility of picking up their children to the school without any responsibility on the part of the driver.
- Assist in training and educating their children on the importance of safety, and how to wait for the school bus and board it.
- Report to the management of the school and the Agency any offence or failure on thepart of the driver.
- The driver is entitled to return the student to the school if there is no person to collect him or her at the time of returning home, and guardians are held responsible for any associated outcome.
- The student must maintain the cleanliness of the bus, and advise the school management or his / her guardian in case the driver, or any other student, breaches the rules in transit.
- The school master is solely entitled to deny any student from school transport service
in case of the following conditions apply:
- If the student is to blame for delaying the trip more than three times in a single year.
- If the student breaches any safety rule and make others liable to danger during the trip.
- If the student alights from the bus before arriving to the specified drop-off point, without a prior consent.
- If the student, against whom more than three written complaints were made during a single year, continues to cause troubles.
- Parents should take full responsibility for students travelling by Metro and will not hold the School responsible for any incident that may occur before and after school hours, i.e. before 7.15 A.M. & after 1.45 P.M. Parents must ensure that the children reach to school on time.
- Students using the Metro must submit the Undertaking letter enclosed in the daily planner.