Admission Guidelines 2020-2021
BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADMISSION AT DUBAI SCHOLARS, PLEASE CONFIRM THE AVAILABILITY OF SCHOOL TRANSPORT TO YOUR RESIDENCE LOCTION BY CALLING THE TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT AT THE SCHOOL. (ONLY IF YOU WISH TO SEEK SCHOOL TRANSPORT FACILITY)
Dubai Scholars is now taking applications for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Please call the school to check on the availability of seats in the class you are seeking admission for.
Age Criteria: As per the KHDA regulations for British curriculum schools, the age criteria is as follows
Application forms must be filled in online by clicking on this link
Admission is based on the interaction/entrance test and an interview with the concerned department head and the discretion of the Head of School.
For students admitted to Dubai Scholars, upon the offer of admission, parents are required to pay the relevant fee and submit personal documents and school forms (which will be sent to you) by mailing them as individual scans (named) in a zip folder.
- Passport Size Photo Student
- Emirates ID copy Student
- Visa Page Student
- Passport 1st Page Student
- Passport 1st Page Father
- Passport 1st Page Mother
- Emirates ID copy Sponsor
- TC (attested)* Student
- Copy of vaccination card Student
- Student medical (History) from Student
- Consent for medical Emergency Student
- Consent for immunization Student
- Transport form Student (if opted for school transport)
- Field trip consent form Student
- KHDA form Student (when applicable)
*Attestation of Transfer Certificate (TC)
- For students of the UAE and GCC countries (outside of Dubai), the TC will have to be attested by the ministry of education.
- For students from other countries, the TC has to be attested by the local education ministry, the ministry of home affairs and the UAE ministry, all in the country of residence.
- It is imperative that information about your child’s physical/ medical problems if any, is brought to the attention of the School Medical department.
- If the student is repeating the class, you are required to fill in a prescribed form from the KHDA.
- All new students are required to be registered through valid emirates ID (original) and the emirates ID (original) of one of the parents. The school will notify you once the KHDA registrations open.
- All admissions are subject to possession of valid documents such as residence visa/Emirates ID and completion of the KHDA guidelines for admission. Non-compliance of the set rules by the KHDA may result in cancellation of admission.
When school seats are unavailable at Dubai Scholars, you may contact our sister school in Sharjah, Scholars International Academy (SIA), by calling them on 06 519 7000 or visit the website at www.scholarsinternationalacademy.com
For further details, please feel free to write to us on email@example.com.